Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 'How to..' at truck stops?
View Single Post
Old 10th July 2023, 10:52 AM
HoneyPot
Cruiser

Traveling cross country twice a year, visiting truck stops, I'm seeing too few truckers that I'd wanna blow these days. Too fat, too head-shaved (creepy), and a pony tail on a guy is somehow too girlie for me (although in a pinch, that's not a deal killer). The scenic overlook in the RS near exit 319 on 75 looks possible. Any normal - looking horny grampas go there for a BJ? Is 69, E of Lapeer gotten any good? - last time I visited there a nasty bitch that had taken over as Restroom marm. She was harassing any guy who walked in; and there were plainclothes vice coppers in the woods (this was 10 years ago); too bad, I got to swallow some nice loads there previously, including lotsa ripe tasty uncut "Irish" trucker dick. The Great Generation is now 6' under. So I think those days are gone forever.
Quote |