Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - APV Everett
Thread: APV Everett
View Single Post
Old 19th July 2023, 05:20 PM
Hungdaddy248
Cruiser

APV Everett

I walked into the booth and Nervously waited for someone to enter the next stall, eventually someone came in and saw me and waited. I saw there was a machine to feed in dollar bills for quick videos to watch and jerk off to. I didn’t have cash and was about to leave when I see a dollar sliding through the hole. I proceeded to put the dollar in the slot then slowly whipped out my cock and put through the other side. Within seconds I felt the warm sucking sensation as well as a tongue wrapping my head and shaft in simultaneous motion.

I was shaking instantly and lasted about 20 seconds before exploding cum into through back of your throat, quivering, I quickly zipped my pants and left. Dying for another turn I knew I’d have to return soon for a second round.

Went a few days later and had a successful second attempt but it was no where near as thrilling as the first, I hope to one day again find that same rush and cum and quiver the same way
Quote |