Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Gimme your Sexclub stories
View Single Post
Old 20th August 2023, 08:39 PM
CocksureMr
Cruiser

North Hollywood Spa

First time I went to Noho Spa was in 2006.I moved to the area and just so happened to walk past it. Not knowing what it was, I walked inside and noticed pictures of celebrities mostly male. I went to front desk and inquired if I was at a bathhouse, the gentlemen smiled and said yes. I had already played with dudes before this but I heard about bathhouses and wanted to see if I can have fun and meet some big cocks to swallow. So I went to showers to rinse off. I went upstairs to have a look around, there's a lounge room with videos playing and a long bench on both sides that forms an angle. There were some guys playing and one of them had a monster cock, at least 8inches and thick, I dropped down right in front of him and went to with my mouth. This guy was shorter than me but what a cock. I was licking it and kissing it up and down. Whole I was sucking another guy was grabbing my thick cock and started sucking it. After s few minutes of that I have huge cock guy stand on the seat while guy that's sucking me is sitting in front of me. It's a hot scene with others looking on and having their own fun. I'm getting my face fucked and fucking another guy's face at same time with an audience. I made the huge cock explode and as I was swallowing his load I let off in guys mouth rope after rope after rope of nut. I never felt so horny and free at the same time. The 3 of us made out swapping nut. It was awesome.
After that day, I went to a few other bathhouses in LA and LV. More adventures too....
Quote |