Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Blowing the Boss
View Single Post
Old 27th October 2023, 02:16 PM
n2Action
Cruiser

so it just wasn't me

I remember when i worked at a discount store in high school. Always got stuck with the later shifts (closed at 8 pm most nights) and one evening while I was bored out of my mind spent a bit too much time in the restroom. Well like any horny 17 yo I was playing with myself when the evening supervisor knocked on the door - long enough - get back on the floor. So i zipped up and headed out after flushing and washing my hands. Well I am sure he noticed I was still bulging a bit and when we went to lock the doors he asked me to do a final trash run and make sure it was all good. It was just him and I in the store and the next thing I saw was him by the back office with his cock out. So after I shut the back door I walked over and dropped to my knees and sucked a nice load out of his slightly above average cock.

I got all the late shifts I wanted after that.
Quote |