Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 9th February 2024, 01:17 PM
nwiselffuckguy
Cruiser

My first time was at a party with 30 people watching

I was in my 30s my wife had arranged a surprise birthday party for me.there was 15 couples that attended. A my surprise present She had arranged for couple of our friends to fuck me for my first experience.

While I was being fucked by one friend. The other friend came up to my face and was stroking his cock. I could see the precum dripping from his cock. I grabbed his cock and started licking his head and shaft. Then I started sucking on his head. I could taste his precum. I started taking more of his cock in my mouth until I could feel his head hitting my throat.
He asked if I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I told him yes. Then he grabbed the back of my head and started to thrust his cock down my throat. I was surprised that I was able to take his 7.5 inch cock. I could feel his balls hitting my chin.
The. I could tell that he was ready to cum. He thrust one last time down my throat and held it there while he cum . It was amazing to feel his cum shooting. I started to gag when he finally pulled out. Then I proceeded to clean up the cum off his cock.
That night I ended up sucking over 10 cocks that night.
It was the best birthday gift my wife gave me.
I enjoy the taste of cum and the fact that I was able to give a guy pleasure.
Quote |