Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - No more craigslist-need a cocksucker.
View Single Post
Old 18th February 2024, 02:52 AM
willmeet4dare
Cruiser

hope we meet

Its 341 am-- are you online and looking for bj...
I am 45, 5'10" and 165, & looking to repeat a few things that happened years ago... have a few fantasies about meeting a horny older guy and servicing him in car or garage or park or bathroom-- all the places I've read about but never once done-- just think about seeing a dick and him wanting me to touch it... stroke, lick and suck until he cums, and often he's verbal during and after he likes dick stay in mouth and wants to see me jo and cum with his dick in mouth and cum taste..- very into a situation/role play/bribes to meet and suck quick or if he's into being watched while getting sucked, he may want sloooooow and take time so a horny friend he texted or called while gettin sucked can drive by and see... [deleted] is direct email if you are interested in meeting near grants trail and get sucked =- now 351 am on Sunday and im horny as bear

Feel free to keep your email address and other contact info on your Profile page, but not on other CFS pages. Thanks! ~ Editor

Last edited by infopop; 18th February 2024 at 01:23 PM.
Quote |