Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Why do they suck?
View Single Post
Old 25th March 2024, 01:57 PM
Lupine56
Cruiser

I have enjoyed giving head since 7th grade. Just a series of friends/classmates., not cruising,, but word of mouth., buddy brought a fried to join in, etc.
I liked getting it too, which is how it started., but the guys I did it with didn't take long to realize they didn't HAVE to reciprocate every time, nor were they building up a 'debt' lol. We were usually outdoors and spewing on the ground was normal (and most times not cuming in the mouth at all, but sometimes it came as a surprise.) BUT when I was with someone in a place you didn't want to leave a mess-he came in my mouth and I swallowed. Hummm, not bad. He also was surprised 'not stopping' was more enjoyable., continuing was even more fun. So that quickly became my norm.
(Much to the delight of all the buddies!)
Since we were usually outside, for some it was exciting- risk of getting caught (which was not my feeling, BUT it made it more fun for me because they would be more dramatic orgasms/bigger loads, often happen quicker and better chance of yielding 2ed, 3ed shots. Especially when I started swallowing every drop.
Quote |