Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2024, 09:50 PM
ryan812
Cruiser

Chicago area park

I was about 33 when i swallowed a guys load of cum. I had been going to a cruisy park. Watching guys follow other guys in, i got a blow job a few times, but one evening a guy around my age walked into the woods, i quickly followed him. 50 feet in he pulls out his cock 7.5 thick and big balls. without hesitation i k new what to do and knelt down in front of him and took his cock inmy wanting mouth. slowly i suckled and worshiped his cock then he started moaning and pumping cum in my mouth. as soon as it hit the back of my thoat the magnificent taste spread throughout my mouth then body and made me warm in b liss, i sucked him until he was soft and he slipped his dick out of my mouth and left. i waited for me guys , but nobody showed up that night. i dream about it all the timel.
Quote |