Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 3rd June 2024, 06:23 PM
curious2try
Cruiser

Smile First time I sucked cock.

I was 55 years old when I had a strong desire to just try sucking one cock for some unknown reason just to find out what it truly felt like. I had been messaging this man for a couple of weeks and we got together at a adult book store that no longer exist. On the way driving there I almost went back home due to being so nervous about giving a blow job, but I pulled myself together and met him in a stand up booth. He had his cock out and I slipped a condom over it as I kneeled before him. He eased my head towards his nice 6 inch stiff cock and without any hesitation I took it into my mouth and slowly sucked on it. I would have never believed anyone if they told me how good holding another man's cock inside your mouth and just how very sexy It was to be sucking my first cock. The only thing I regret is that I didn't get to taste his cum, but every blow job I've given since I always enjoy having the man cum in my mouth and have no issue with swallowing every last drop I can suck out. It was by far the most amazing feeling I have ever had when my mouth is full of cock.
Quote |