Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Why do they suck?
View Single Post
Old 27th August 2024, 08:08 AM
Bago
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by bla View Post
Beautiful men are beautiful - worship aspect. Main thing, for me.

Sharing someone's orgasm is intense, primal, intimate - aspect of being very honest, real and "in" with the dude, if only for a brief moment.

Power aspect - maybe, but that would cut several ways. Cocksucker submits - but submits by choice, by his own consent, as a compliment to the top. Cocksucker is powerful & powerless at same time.

Getting the top's load, is a compliment from the top & a sign of his masculine health. I actually prefer the cum-filled guys who shoot fast & might give it again
Couldn't agree more. On the title "Why do they suck?" I don't care why as long as they suck and suck. My latest was a sucker who needed some "encouragement" to go deep throat. He chocked a few times, but I was patient and let him do shallow sucking for an extended time, and occasionally penetrated deep into his throat. I could see he wasn't that comfortable. So, I turned him round to fuck him. He was moaning, so I fucked him harder and harder, and slapped his backside. But I usually cannot cum by anal fucking alone. So, I changed back to mouth-fucking him. I could feel he did not want me to cum in his mouth, as when I was cumming, he withdrew and just wanked me hard at his face. I shot loads onto his face. He then remarked what a "slut" I am. Rather than feeling bad, I actually felt really good and proud to be a "slut" for him, and with him being my "slut." That was in my hometown. Several weeks before, on a business trip to another city, I had a wonderful young twink whom I spent two days with, and he only wanted to "bottom" in everything. Of course he wanted to be fucked, but as usual I could fuck for a long time and not cum. He realized that, so he sucked and sucked me till I blew my load into his mouth. The next day, we were at it again, and I blew another load into his mouth. After having a nap for a couple of hours in each other's arms, he said he wanted to make love with me till late at night. Despite my age (late 50s), he (age 22) really really wanted me to blow another load into his mouth, which would normally be difficult. But this "slut" was so insistent and so good. He sucked and sucked nonstop with me pounding into his mouth, until it happened. So, 3 loads in 2 days. Not bad for my age. We both knew I had to leave the next day, and this must be why he wanted to eat me as much as possible. It must have been the best sex I ever had since the days of my youth. I never imagined it would be this good. But I guess some young twinks are really into older folks and I am thankful for that, regardless of how long before we could see each other again. I'd have to create reasons for regular business trips to this city.
Quote |