Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya, best location to stay
View Single Post
Old 21st August 2002, 08:06 AM
JessZelenov
Cruiser

Pattaya, best location to stay

Since I plan an extended stay in Thailand this time, I plan to spend a few days in Pattaya. The last time I went it was boring, but I went with another Thai Guy and his Bf. I want to go back, but I found out the last time that this does not need to be a spur of the momnent decision. I almost cound't find a room. Of course is was New years. I will most likely not do the Celebration there this time, but would like to go to a hotel with a good location at a decent price similar to the Pinnacle. Can I get some help ojn this.

I know I am asking a lot of questions but this time I want to do a lot of differenct things. See new places new bars maybe even Chaing Mai.

Best places to go in Pattya for a good young man legal. Getting busted with an underage kid scares the hell out of me but I like them young but legal. The last time I was surprised with no taxie and the pickup trucks that take you around the world and back. and if you don't know where to get off you are just screwed. So a hotel close and clean. Idon't care abou the beach.

thanks again Guys