Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya, best location to stay
View Single Post
Old 24th August 2002, 06:52 AM
Toy Fan
Cruiser

Pattaya Hotel

Jess;
I like to stay in the Day-Night area (soi's Day-Night 1, 2 & 3 running of north side of South Road--Oh, boy, if you don't know Pattaya that's clear as mud. Go to the pattayagay site and look at the maps. Print them out: good idea.) It's close to everything but not right in the thick of anything.

South Road is lined with every kind of shop imaginable, a Foodland & a couple 7-11's and the Tuesday-Friday Market. There are a couple I-net cafes and several very good, but inexpensive restaurants, both Thai & western.

I like Studio Suites (Gay Hotel) on Day-night Soi 2 www.gaypattaya.com. Has several types of rooms, several price ranges. There are pics and price info on the site but most rooms have been remodeled since the pics were taken. Recommend one of the penthouse suites: 504 or 505 are good, if not booked.

You can book a limo, thru them, if you need. I've used the limo service with no problem.

There's a go-go bar, Boy's Studio (Manager hires young LOOKING boys but of legal age.), on the lobby floor, a beer bar\pool hall across the street & Funny Boys I is about half-a-block away.

It's about a ten-minute walk to Sunnee Plaza or you can get a motorbike taxi. Song-taus usually charge 50 or 60 baht to take you there (Special off-the-route trip).

You can grab a Song-tau or motorbike taxi at the corner of Soi 2 & South Road. (For Song-tau, stick out your arm, pointing gayly in front of you: they'll know you want to go north & if that's where they're headed, will stop. After it turns the corner (At traffic light), ride a block, push the buzzer, get out and hand the driver 10 baht--walk away. You're in Boy's Town.)

If you get out AT the corner--before S.T. turns--you can get into another one, waiting there, & go to Jomtien.

Ask for a Nam baht (card) at the hotel desk and show it to whom ever you off: so he can get you back. If going back alone, may be best to take a motorbike taxi if you aren't sure how to get back.

Also, on Day-night soi 2 is the Flamingo Hotel: Gay friendly. Site is www.flamingo.com, I think. Also can book on line.

If these places are booked, I suggest the Café Royal or Welcome Plaza. But Welcome Plaza will stick you 1000 baht--Plus--for (mandatory) "Gala" New Years Eve dinner.