Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya, best location to stay
View Single Post
Old 24th August 2002, 10:36 PM
JessZelenov
Cruiser

compared toPattaya Board

I took some advise and went to the Pattaya board, from what I could gather there are just a bunch of arguing queens. I got little help concerning my personal dilemma. However in contrast this board has been a dream. You have provided me with more real information than I could find on all the web sites for Pattaya (most of which are under construction right now) I am right now leaning toward the Ambiance strictly for location and an average cost. The Icon seems a bit expensive, but as on poster put it He Likes to be pampered. I don't, the less I see the hotel staff the better. However, in Pattaya the hotel staff my not be off limits, I don’t know, I have only been for two days to the beach there and it seemed almost every thing was for sell, except the Russians who spent most of their time beating the locals out of their hard earned pay. Of course they had no idea I understood them, so I once tipped a guy at the beach for the Russian who refused to pay the fill price for his seat and food. I paid the difference and a tip.

On the other hand this board has given me all the help I needed. Only one more question, How do you feel about the Ambiance? All I care about is clean safe and close to the action with airconditioning and a shower and good bed. If it does that then my mind is made up.

Thanks again,

Jess