Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Falcon Sauna
Thread: Falcon Sauna
View Single Post
Old 8th September 2002, 03:35 AM
Ninja
Very Cheeky Guy

Cool Falcon - The Truth

I visited Falcon this weekend .

After 7:30PM , a staff in silver G-string asked all customers to be naked and took their small towels and batik clothes from away from them .
Actually before 6:30Pm was very quiet . I expected some massage boys would entertain us , but couldn't find any massage boys there . ( 500 Bahts massage & free room charge was a dream )
But after 7PM , as Icon mentioned , there were so many good body shaped young guys with dark toned skin , say between 23yo to 28yo . ( around 50% of customers of all ) And the most rest was over weight middle age guys . The problem was those younger good looking guys DON'T HAVE SEX with chubby midle age guys . ( What's the point the management gives FREE entrance to guys under23yo ?) They have sex ONKL with the similars to them . We cannot MIX each other . So chubby middle age have to settle with the similars to them . ( No offence , Tao Boxer )

But I have to admit it was very nice view those sexy young non-money boys parading around neked .

The wet sauna was not working on that day . It was very cruisy last time I visited during Thai New Year . I got very easily so many good looking sexy guys who were slightly older than this weekend's crowd in the sauna . ( refer my thread " Falcon-update " )

I realized that many younger guys came togeather with their equally young friends .

YES ! They had body painting show , candle show ,
B course massage show AND fuXking show after boring about 20 minute cabaret show .
I counted actually 40 to 50 guys excluding show performers and Falcon staffs in the video room wathcing the show . ( not 15 this time )
4 guys involved the fucxing show , and went almost evrywhere in the video room .
Soon after one of performers who are completely naked , and of course very sexy , gave us condoms , the light went out.
Within 10 minutes time , my body was covered with CUM SHOT .
I have no idea who's .
But I have to tell you I saw only one couple was fucxing there in the video dark room , and not much sucking . They use those condoms for sucking ( I hate it ! ) . That's the main purpose of condom use there .
Oh , well , I MANAGED to have sex with some sexy younger guys there , maybe because I stay there very long . I left just before 2AM ( on weekend ) , and I notice no more than 5 customers were still there . Remmenber they open till 6AM , and they also have 2nd show at 3AM . ( I doubt it )
Anyway , they do change their system quite offten (and names as well ). They have extend free entrance hours for guys undre 23yo already . I didn't see many THAT young guys there , and diffinitely not after midnight . I expected many young guys would move from ICK or some where to use Falcon as a cheep lodging for weekends . Maybe it didn't happen .