Forgot Password?
You are:
Not a member? Register for free!

Message Board > Our Archives > Cruisemaster Road Trip: Summer 2001   Entry Nine: Vanilla Sex Park

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th July 2001, 09:44 AM
Former Cruisemaster
(Deceased 2012)

Thumbs up Entry Nine: Vanilla Sex Park

It has been an exhausting week or so for me. Work, work, work. Up by 7 am, at the keyboard by 8, then data entry until roughly 2 pm, breaking for lunch and then back to the keyboard to work until about 11 pm on the launch of the new ‘dick’ section of cruisingforsex.com.

My friend Joe from London is visiting, thankfully forcing me to take a break. We just took a long stroll from the apartment to the city center and Joe remarked that I seemed to be practically wagging at the mouth with my desires. He was right. I was desperate for my inner Cruisemaster! And the men and boys here are a feast for the eyes. Germans are usually so clean and relatively well groomed. I say relative because the men often seem to go without washing their hair for days at a time. In their tight-fitting jeans and synthetic pants (some sort of material that hugs against the body in the most revealing way), chances are good you’ll get a glimpse of the family jewels. So yes, my tongue was wagging today and I need it badly.

Actually, we went out last night to a kino, Mystery Hall (Talstrasse 3 – 5) and while Joe held back (he prefers ‘trade’ to ‘gay’), I was busy in one of the arcade booths servicing whatever dick presented itself. One can easily and safely be a slut in Hamburg. There are kinos in abundance and many of them come fully equipped with private booths with management-drilled gloryholes, slings, examination chairs, and when you’re in need of a wash, a shower stall. I understand from the cute and helpful clerk at Mystery Hall that the kinos are especially popular in winter. Makes sense, because if one thing is very clear about Hamburg, the slightest bit of summer and everyone goes out of doors. Restaurants spill onto the sidewalk, bar patrons take their beer outside, and yes, cruisers hit the parks.

I’ve mentioned Stadtpark (City Park) before but I wanted to write more about this sexual forest in the middle of the city. First of all, Stadtpark is huge: 450 acres or so according to the tourist office. But horny men have tended to congregate around one small section, the Blindengarten (Blind Garden), located on the south end of the park just steps from the residences of the Winterhude neighborhood. Many of the men arrive by bike but you can also take the U-Bahn, exit at Borgweg, turn left as you leave and walk up to the intersection, cross over, and walk into the park. Signs, not easy to see, will point you to Blindengarten, which is a nicely maintained small garden, whose plants are noted for descriptions in Braille.

It would be nice to know some personal history of the creation of Blindengarten in this particular location. I’m guessing here, but I assume the horny men came first and then someone decided to erect this special landscape. Could this be a brilliant example of Hamburg reason and logic? Put the blind people in the area with the horny men since they can’t see the fucking just beyond the well-landscaped bushes? In any event, it works, though I’ve yet to see one blind person in the Blindengarten.

I have seen men, droves of them. The landscaped area is a prime social zone, especially for college-age boys. They tend to sit on the benches and discuss, softly, whatever they have to talk about, and literally within 5 yards men may be fucking behind a bush. It all works and is a prime example of how social rules develop even in places with no one in charge.

The area to the west of the garden is less overgrown and more suitable for persons who may wish to attract an audience. I doubt anyone walking by on the sidewalk could see, especially late at night, but the foliage on this end is better groomed and there are paths that allow one to cruise around, make eye contact, rub your crotch, and then step behind a tree or bush to do it. North of the garden it becomes more ‘wild’. That is to say, nature has a firmer grip on things and paths are more covered with bush, allowing for more privacy. Thus far, I’ve not been on the east side, but will soon.

I’d say the average age on the nights I’ve visited would be 27 and for the most part, the men are taking good care of themselves. The older man or overweight fellow seems few and far between here. I’m confident I was one of the older guys present every time I’ve visited.

Now this isn’t Hampstead Heath or the Windmills. Don’t expect to hear the sounds of someone getting whipped (and loving it) as I recently experienced at the Heath. This is a more ‘vanilla’ sexual forest. I’ve yet to see anyone being gang-banged or even a circle jerk – though I continue my search. It seems very safe, gets very dark at night, and will never let you down. Especially if you’re wanting to have your way with those tall German youngsters you see walking around by day, this place will fit the bill.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Share on Facebook Share on MySpace