Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Border town action.....again
View Single Post
Old 5th October 2002, 11:34 AM
merewana
Cruiser

Border town action.....again

Just got back from visit to Nuevo Laredo, Mexico , which is just across from Laredo , Texas. Basically a re-hash of previous info, just an update. In about ten blocks on the right is a square...last friday night, there were about 6-8 young men hanging out, usually on the street paralleling Ave Guerrero , the main drag. The guys could see i was interested, and were waving and calling out. I dont particularly like this behavior as it calls attention to you and it indicates a certain degree of "hardness" in a mercenary way. I prefer a more subtle approach, so kept driving. Another block down , toward the bridge, see a young man walking, got eye contact, pulled over. In a few seconds he, was in the car. Said he was 19 and from Monterrey , Mexico... and was looking to get back home. So i asked him, what he was looking for...... he took this to mean.."how much". Mavica, this will make you happy, he said 15 dollars. Ok! Thats my kinda price. Well, had a motel nearby... called Villa del Monte, american style, so has a bit of privacy in your comings and goings. My car tho, is pretty distinctive, so when i drive in , the guard runs over and wants to help me park..... I wave him off... dont need help, dont want the attention. Anyway, the young dude was very accomodating, affectionate........ took a shower first....so was clean......and allowed pics. If you guys want, can post a pic of him. Let me know. True to his word, wanted 15, did not ask for more.....just wanted a ride back to where i picked him up..... told him i was tired, so gave him five more for a cab. He said "buena suerte" and was out the door..... Cool.
The main square also had a few dudes hanging out.... but there seems to be some sort of anti-narc push, and there were many soldiers with bullet proof vests, and machine guns on virtually every corner. Needless to say, i did not drive around the square too many times...... after the third circuit, one of those dudes may wanna talk to me........i dont think so!
C'mon.......lets hear some reports, i doubt i am the only guy hitting the borders..... I would like to hear about Matomoros and Monterrey...... a city of four mill........by my math......that means two million men........two million women......is that right?
Quote |