Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Border town action.....again
View Single Post
Old 20th October 2002, 05:09 PM
secondnature
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to secondnature
Wink Guys in Mexico

merewanna, I too have wondered and thought what it is about men in Mexico.

For those who still believe it's all macho hetero sex south of the border, get ready for a shock. While some men are completely hetero, it is "not uncommon," and "close to common" for young Mexican men to participate in m2m sex almost as a rite of passage. I wont' begin to understand or explain the psychology of it, but there are several practical reasons:

Most live at home, and with large families. There is not enough privacy to jack-off much less bring someone home for sex.

Even if they do have the time and means to have a girlfriend, they have little dinero to date, entertain, and certainly none to rent a hotel room.

Hey, when you are young, sex is always on your mind!

Along comes someone who has the desire and place to offer a young man sex, and he sees no reason to say no.

And, culturally, it is expected that if you are older and have more money, you will share some if it without being asked. Over time it has become expected that you demonstrate some generosity.

They usually get a shower, meal and/or drinks, clean place to sleep and/or have sex, usually without worry of being caught by police. Throw in some cash or buy them something they need, and they've had a good day.

Some go on to live a hetero life and never look back. Some are just gay and either live as a gay man, or stay in the closet. Same on both sides of the border.

Because there are indeed many gay Mexicans I try to treat each with as much respect as I can. I don't like the idea of crossing this "fine-line" and having it be more like prostitution. It is not easy for them to be gay in Mexico, and the economics make it even more difficult to be so. I love the naturalness they usually exhibit. There is little or no false inhibition or modesty. It seems a very healthy attitude toward sex, probably because they don't have any Puritans in their background.

Cruising is different in Mexico. It is not necessarily easier, but it is easier to make eye-contact and catch on to the routine. Eye-contact, smile, quick brush or rub of your crotch, smile, glance at their crotch, smile, a simple invitation, and maybe...Sexo!

Grab your crotch and look at another guy's crotch in the states and you may get a dirty look or worse.

Gosh, I love Mexico!