Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Border town action.....again
View Single Post
Old 5th November 2002, 02:56 PM
merewana
Cruiser

border town ......again..... reprise

Had a private email with a couple questions pertaining to hotels in area and about the area in general. Well, there are numerous motels on texas side in Laredo, several within walking distance to the bridge...... but cabs are plentiful and one could catch one to the bridge......or take a city bus straight to the border. Motels run 20 bucks to 120 on tex side. The street west of the I-35 freeway has a shitload of cheap motels.... and buses run to the border. Its a quick walk across......and the squares are within a few block area of the bridge on the mex side. There are plenty of hotels in the area..... just walk around and look. I drive across and generally choose american style motels for the privacy issue. Cross bridge 1(downtown area)... and on left is Villa del Monte, Tres caminos, etc. These are further in and not really walking distance. But, again, short cheap cab ride and are all on or near Ave Guerrero, the main drag. Cabbies would know these places.
Laredo has a pop of near 200 thou and Nl has around 400 thou.....so about half a mill people in the area. Plenty of opps. for adventure. I know little of gay bars, baths, theatres etc, cause the street cruising is so plentiful and easy. If one is adventurous or is in the area for awhile and gets bored, a city of 4 million(Monterrey) is a two hr drive or cheap bus ride away(about 20 dollars US). I am looking at that one for future exploration. I wish someone could "rise to the occasion" and feel in the gaps about this large city. I may go this week-end... but no promises.
I would not travel long distances to reach this border town, but if you are in the area, in San Antonio for business, and have a little time, its fun. Its about a five hr drive from houston on 59 or I-10..... fewer small towns via I-10. Not really served via airlines... continental and AA have propjet service i believe... but again, would not travel long distance to reach it...... but could spend a few days there then on to Monterrey, and one could have a nice little 4-5 day vacation.
oh, attached pic of 19 yr .... Reynosa this summer.... well hung!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dscn1179-rdcd-crzn.jpg (101.0 KB, 2483 views)
Quote |