Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Border town action.....again
View Single Post
Old 21st December 2002, 10:36 AM
merewana
Cruiser

Feliz navidad....... early Christmas present

Hola sports fans.... and mex lovers. Its time once again for the adventures of Merewana, your intrepid jumper of borders and boys. Went to NL last week for my monthly sales trip(paid for by my company.. heh,heh). Drove around wed nite and the weather was great..... upper 70's, lower 80's. Saw a little street action early but was super hungry so went to eat. Back on the street at about 10:00 and cruised by the relo(watchtower) park up from the border about 4 blks. See earlier posts for specifics. As was typical of early trips, there were some kind of civil guards or something standing around with machine guns. Saw two of them talking to two young men sitting on benches. The soldiers had their backs to the street so could not see me as i drove by. I locked eyes with one of the young men but the soldiers made me real nervous. Drove around for half an hr then back and soldiers were gone. Again made eye contact, nodded my head then slowly drove about two blocks away. I do this to avoid police seeing me pick up someone....... you dont want police involved in your adventures. In my mirror i saw him walking up.. "hola".. he hops in. Small in stature.... looked suspiciously young.... so before pulling away.... i made sure..... he was 19, just looked young due to being small.....but was extremely cute. Well, we drove around talking.... but foolishly, i had not rented a motel so had nowhere to go. Tried parking in the lot of a large grocery store, you know... hiding a tree in a forest sort of strategy, but security walking around was just too nerve wracking. He did give me a preview tho.... and was nicely hung! I said.. look, its too dangerous. Let me come back tomorrow and get a hotel and we can have more privacy and security..... he says ok... i give him how and where to meet the next night... slip a tenner in his hand, sqeeze his still hard dick thru his pants, and drop him off near the pick-up point. Stay tuned... part two
Thur nite.... went to Tres caminos motel, a very nice american style motel..... very private, no security watching you and rented a room. Bought some beer, iced it down, then back to the street about 10:30......right on schedule. Yep there he was, locked eyes, i drove two blocks, turned on sidestreet and waited. two minutes... jumped in... Hola!.... listo para aventura y placer? "Si" In other words.... ready for adventure and pleasure? back to the hotel.... to his credit, it looked like the young man had dressed for the occasion, had on his best boots, clean clothes. His story is similar to ones i heard before... he is up from Vera Cruz , staying at a church, waiting for an opportunity to cross the border. It was his first time up...and he stated he was going to pay a "coyote" to get him across. I didnt delve into this as i didnt want to get drawn into anything more illegal than having a nice evening with a cute young man. Anyway, showed him a towel and said "hay agua caliente".. there is hot water. Most young men on the road welcome a hot shower and a comfortable bed. He went in and took a long shower and i waited on the bed, getting comfy myself. He came out in his undies.... nice body, hairless on chest, no body fat, mmmm. So to break the ice and relax him more, continued to ask various questions and try to answer his in my barely adequate spanish. Then i directed the conversation to "what do you like in bed?" Once getting some clues.. started slowly kissed various places on his body.....neck, ears, back... small of back.... i could tell by his breathing that i was having some effect. Touched his legs, moved up to his round butt.... and slid down the undies.....nice, very nice! Smooth, round hairless butt. Turned him over.....again, very impressed with his beautiful ,big hardon! Had to go for it. I savored the experience, taking my time, slowly working thing s to higher levels of excitement. It took a very long time....probably half an hr or more....but i was enjoying it so didnt mind... Finally reached a sweet final conclusion. Whew! i'm tired. We snuggled for awhile and i asked him if he wanted to spend the nite.....but no, said he had a curfew at the church. So, he dressed and as a funny or ironic side, his t-shirt on the back...read... "there is only god". Well, whatever.....it was a great Christmas present for me.
Closing comments.... again, the border proves to be a magnet for needy people from central , s. america , and mexico. Week by week, there is a new supply of talent.....not throngs, but enough that on my monthly trips... its like all new candy in the store.... "O, there is a nice new chocolate bar! I wanna taste that one" For some reason , which was discussed above in a little side thread, mexican men are very susceptable and uninhibited about man to man sex. Vera cruz seems to come up often as a source... reinforcing the notion that i need to make a trip to that mexican town.... for a little sun, sand, ceviche, and ....sex. and you know what? I did not take a picture this time... one, he LOOKS young and i dont want to post questionable pics here and possibly bring unwanted controversy and attention. Suffice it to say he was legal....by a long shot.....small in stature.......but big in all the right ways. Hope to get back to the border over Christmas for more presents..... stay tuned.
Quote |