Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Border town action.....again
View Single Post
Old 1st January 2003, 10:06 AM
merewana
Cruiser

a few answers

The bridge to cross is called Bridge One.... and it is in the downtown area. I-35 literally dead ends in bridge 2. One does not usually walk acrss 2, only 1. Unless you know the area, would not cross at 2 because one needs to thread the way thru some 'hoods and can easily get lost.
Tres caminos is great... american motel style , modern, no "walk of shame thru the lobby". I saw security but they literally ignored me driving in and paid no attention to the fact i had a companion. It will be my base of "operations" from now on.
As to what your companion will or will not do...... like anything else, its individual. Most of my "catches" are young men on the move to try and cross into US and they may or may not be gay although are willing to play for all the reasons elucidated in various posts by mavica and others. I have had reciprocal oral,, some who will kiss, others who wont, etc . So you pays your money, and takes your chances. However, having said that, if you have some spanish skills, and can communicate what you want up front, you have a much better chance of getting what you want and not being disappointed. My last adventure was wonderful....in that his body was excellent... I was almost just happy to play with and look at it and enjoy the experience of a young smooth hard stud ......literally from another world.
Quote |