Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan go-go bar-Are the hunks not so nice and expensive?
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2002, 03:27 PM
WhiteDesire
Cruiser

Green eyes: Im not going into detail of what I do with the shit or how he does it - but I enjoy it - with regard to asking them before hand, it is a bit tricky sometimes, but strangely enough I havent done it that many times, and on the times that they have said yes, then we get back to the hotel and the "natural function" does not occur. But if you think about it, they basically do anything that pleases you (for money of course) and dont blink an eye at it - and of course as long as it is safe. Where I do have the problem is if I pick up a non-rent guy (and yes there are some), and ask them to shit on me, then that can cause a problem, well not a problem, they just dont like to. Another problem could have occurred with the western owner of a boy bar, in that he didnt want guys like me in his bar (by that comment was via an email). My answer to that is providing a person is conducting safe sex and not doing anything illegal, and its mutual then there is no problem. Roll on my next visit to Thailand for a nice cute guy to dump on me - hehehehe - do you know anyone?