Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan go-go bar-Are the hunks not so nice and expensive?
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2002, 08:04 PM
LuvThailand
Cruiser

Question

Whitedesire - I'm a big believer in "each to his own..", and what you do behind closed doors is entirely your business (so to speak). However, as a matter of interest, does anyone know what SCAT means? Do the letters form an acronym or is it just a new word to describe this particular activity? I assume one who participates in this activity is either "shat upon" as the recipient or vice-versa. It's kinda gross, but maybe the relative anonymity of this forum is a good place to find out something about SCAT. I don't necessarily want a blow-by-blow account, but some information on SCAT would be appreciated. And um, no, I'm not planning on indulging in this little fetish myself!