Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan go-go bar-Are the hunks not so nice and expensive?
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2002, 03:23 AM
kiwi
Cruiser

Though I haven't been to Bangkok for a couple of years, Tawan has always been my bar of choice. I go for the beefier type, and age is not a concerrn, nor is being fat (in a muscular sort of way). In fact I would be quite happy to 'off' an older guy, and I do hope that there will be enough demand to keep them in business. My main concerns with Tawan were that some of the guys are jaded and worldly-wise; many are not gay and therefore not very enthusiastic. In my experience they do try to charge more too. But if you're into muscle-worship. go for it.

Interesting definitions for scat. I guess it's possible that there is where 'scatterbrained' comes from.