Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan go-go bar-Are the hunks not so nice and expensive?
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2002, 05:26 AM
Taoboxer
Muscled Grandaddy

Send a message via ICQ to Taoboxer Send a message via MSN to Taoboxer Send a message via Yahoo to Taoboxer
Cool

Another 2-bits worth....I've had a couple of the older guys from Tawan and one was quite a nice guy while the other seemed to think that it was my privilege to worship at his feet...since I am not particularly interested in a guy's age and am more interested in whether he has enough muscle and a nice enough body to pique my interest, I think that Tawan is unique in the sense that it is still the only place where beefier guys and especially more matured beefier ones can be found...not all of us are into lamb all the time.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that if you haven't been to Tawan before, then its best to go after midnite...my happiest encounters there occured when I waited until almost closing time to off the guys...they were more desperate to earn their keep and to please me.

This makes me sound terribly jaded and calculative and heartless I know, but I have found that its the only way to deal with the Tawan Temperament...I coined this after my fifth trip there and I think it describes their problem in its entirety.

Just one last bit...I still go there and I still off guys from there...only I am more careful and a helluvalot less of a nice guy until I am satisfied that I am not going to experience another Tawan Trauma!

Tao