Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon again!
Thread: Babylon again!
View Single Post
Old 25th February 2002, 08:33 PM
jtrack33
Fair to Moderate

Thai Guy, I'm practicing my Aussie accent, but now still English...a little almost North Cambridge accent at the moment....didn't go to Babylon last night...I guess I can only catch you at the Amari Airport Hotel pool!! Last night I was busy with this excellent Ubon guy I found at Extreme bar last night. I was looking at him and he was staring at me. He was slim, dark and innocent. He came to my home and stayed till mid morning after cuming 4 times. He seemed to like me as much as I liked him. He even turned off his cell phone as soon as he came in the house! Now that's real class! Certainly a long-term friendship there.
Just to continue off topic a little longer...as this original thread could amble along aimlessly for ever...does a boys ejaculate load decrease in force and quantity after multiple cums, or just force?
I was having a massage the other day and the boy was sitting on my stomach(almost on my penis) and masturbating and when he came, his first spurt went clear over my head and hit the wall hard, behind me. As I'd just been to Home Pro, I had a tape measure with me and the wall was 1.5 meters from his penis. That seemed quite exceptional even for a 20 year old.