Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon again!
Thread: Babylon again!
View Single Post
Old 7th March 2002, 03:24 PM
Chris26
Cruiser

Exclamation

Well.. yes yes.. everyone of us is crying for the old Babylon.. but life has to go on... and after the first 6 months of the New Babylon, the guys started to accept the new Babylon as well, so it's apparently - my opinion - still the best place to find a lot of nice non-money boys.. I preferred the Obelisks (less farangs there ;-) ), but this place had to close in December last year... :-(( .. and the Chakran? not bad, but not as many guys there as in Babylon, I think. I even went to the new "Amen"-Sauna in Ramkaenhaeng in December, but I was the only (!) guest there.. would be interested to know, if it's better there now.

And, the Barracks.. well.. I stayed 2 nights in a Babylon Barroness "suite"-room (which has just the size of a big normal hotel room - these Baroness rooms for 3500bt), it's nice, but not worth the money. And I had a look at the Standard rooms.. not good! No bathroom...:-(