Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon again!
Thread: Babylon again!
View Single Post
Old 13th March 2002, 08:17 PM
activ8
Cruiser

Yes the old Philbeach Hotel. Actually run by a British guy and his Thai boyfriend. My last stay there about a year ago, I thought that the place has got a little run down. Breakfast is very basic, the downstairs bar a bit tacky and full of transvestites. Personally not my sort of bar. Also cupid, you may like this thought, some of the transvestites keep their doors open at night and so that butch number you saw entering the room an hour or so earlier may not be quite as butch as you thought. One thing about the Philbeach I have always liked is the cute Aussie guys at the reception, who will make a room visit after hours.

I do have a fond memory of walking out of my room at 3am or so to visit the loo and stumbling across a group sex session on the landing below the top floor, involving a very chunky Mexican, a Welsh guy who was an excellent cocksucker, a cute guy from Sheffield who was so nervous that his b/f would come out of his room and find him at it, and a couple from Canada and the USA. The fun thing is that guys were coming back to the hotel from their late night partying and didn't bat an eye at the on going fun. Actually, a meal at Oscars is still good by the way.