Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon again!
Thread: Babylon again!
View Single Post
Old 17th March 2002, 02:46 AM
Thai Guy
Very Nice Guy

Back home!

Was at the Babs on Friday as previously mentioned. It was incredibly good. Arrived at about 6:30 pm and after literally two minutes, oh my gosh!, I was given a smile by 3 farangs one of which even followed me for a few secs. As I just arrived I always needed to settle down a bit before doing anything, so all the smiles were turned down. But I did smile back though. Had a dinner then walked around ready for actions. A few Asian/Thai guys also showed interest in me but I would rather eat potatoes than rice that night. Eventually, had a good time with a young clean-cut lean and refreshing German (early 30’s) who spoke quite good English. Saw a few guys who were there on the previous night too. Agree with activ8 that guys at the Babs these days are not so attractive as those (me included ) in my old time in Bangkok. I only recognised two Thai guys on Friday night from my old time. Did not see any old-time farangs though. Maybe the best days to visit Babs are weekends and public holidays.

Jtrack, what/who is CuriousBiNature ?

brief encounter, I posted a reply to your question about San Francisco in the Steamworks thread.