Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon again!
Thread: Babylon again!
View Single Post
Old 31st March 2002, 11:43 PM
icon513

Glad to hear that Chakran has bounced back. Once they learn what the present limitations are (vis-a-vis shows, apparently) there should be no further problems. At least, until the limitations change -- this is Thailand, after all!

I, too, resist the "sticky rice" label that people seem to use in reference to all saunas other than Babylon.

Babylon is a special case. I've said it before and I'll say it again: the Elephant Man could get laid at Babylon. Just be white and have a pulse.

The other saunas are more "normal" in their tastes: young, good-looking, in-shape guys looking to get it on primarily with other young, good-looking, in-shape guys.

If you are young, good-looking, and in-shape -- no matter what your race -- you will have a great time at Chakran, The Beach, or anywhere else. Otherwise, an old, ugly, out-of-shape farang will not have any more, or less, luck than an old, ugly, out-of-shape Thai guy would.

That doesn't seem too unfair, does it?

[ April 01, 2002: Message edited by: icon513 ]