Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon again!
Thread: Babylon again!
View Single Post
Old 14th April 2002, 06:08 AM
HotBKK-BWM
Cruiser

I'd have to agree with many of the nasty comments written about Babs lately. The owner is super rich, but doesn't seem to care about the customers much. I'm there quite often and am 'attached' to one of the staff...so I know what I'm talking about.

Complaints:

1. Is it really very difficult to have a working drainage system, so you're not wading knee-high is nasty, cum-filled (and I'm sure HIV infected) water?

2. The staff are exploited, and the reason they are surly is because, a. most of them are not gay, b. most are really uneducated, c. they are hired not based on skill or experience but because they are family members of the manager.

3. EXTREMELY bad design, lots of things to crack your head against in the dark, narrow walkways.

4. The staff lack basic training. At the old Babs, whenever you passed a staff member, they always said "hi". Now, they don't even give you the right of way when they are walking! Bad service...(with some exceptions, of course)

5. How come the price keeps going up, but the quality doesn't?

6. I seriously doubt the lube in the rooms is water-based and condom safe.

Well...sorry for the rant...