Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon again!
Thread: Babylon again!
View Single Post
Old 14th April 2002, 10:53 PM
flyagain
Cruiser

My understanding is that HIV usually lives only a few seconds after leaving the body. I believe (someone please correct if I'm wrong) the virus is killed by the change in temperature.

Logic then says water could be HIV infected if the right temerature. Don't know how much deviation from body temp it can stand. But anyway you'd have to sit it the hiv infected sewage water and finger (-fist) fuck yourself (OK so having been to Babylon perhaps that might happen ;-) ) or find some other way to get it through one of your other mucous membranes for it to actually get into your blood.

Babylon does advertise on the free gay maps the same as other saunas. No freebies but I don't think that's desperate trolling anyway.
I agree the fact it's popular says enough but it's basically the only place a farang of any appearance can go and find some guys who see him as a potential shag and don't object to total pushy grab fest. Anywhere else is more hit and miss(i.e you have to be vaguely cute to score). Also more polite. I'm happy this place (babs) exists since it means the clientele who want this don't mess up the more polite gentle ways of other places. I think it means there are places for everyone & even for differrent moods. I tend to choose my sauna according to what I want that day.

BTW Sukhothai now bt139 without freeby undies again but with lots of guys instead.