Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon again!
Thread: Babylon again!
View Single Post
Old 15th April 2002, 05:58 AM
Patrick Sydney
Cruiser

Further to that.I went to Nice Guys once when I was in BKK last month, it is quite well appointed but when the guy was about to fuck me he put on the condom then started to use the body lotion with which he massaged me as a lubricant, this was obviously an oil based lotion, Sorboline, which is not water based and therefor dangerous, I refused to allow him to proceed and he seemed puzzled, they did not have proper water based lube available and they seemed to think I was crazy.It never ceased to amaze me at the limited amount of knowledge these guys have with regard to safe sex. In Babylon and Lumphini Park I was offered sex on several occasions "bareback", either these guys have Aids or soon will have.There does not seem to be the concentrated campaign that they have here in Australia where the HIV problem is almost eliminated.So very sad that these young guys are exposing themselves to such danger.