Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My Tentative Itinerary
View Single Post
Old 6th December 1999, 08:31 AM

Thumbs up

Keith!
When you pass through Pensacola on I-10, take the Highway 98 exit (Scenic Highway) South, just a short distance. You will pass (first) the "Old Chimney" parking area, plus another off-road parking area about a block farther (both on LEFT), then further South, two parking lots of the very cruisy "Bay Bluffs Park." Go to the SECOND parking lot on the left, about a block beyond the first (bigger) one. These are HOT places... trust me! Worth the slight deviation off of I-10! So handy! I saw two GORGEOUS guys with NY plates come walking through while I was home for Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, they could not take the time to actually DO anything with anyone! Last time I was home... the THINGS I saw going on there at dusk (and DID myself!!!). HOT. Parks close at dusk (supposedly), but this can be pushed a bit after dark. Your cruisebud, GARY