Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My Tentative Itinerary
View Single Post
Old 6th December 1999, 08:37 AM

Smile

P.S. Keith,
If you miss this exit and start over the I-10 bridge to Milton, Florida, it's too late. Also, as a Pensacola native, the beach cruise areas have declined in recent years. This small deviation off of I-10 on Scenic Highway south would payoff much more and be less of a drain on your time than taking the full Highway 98 "scenic route" along the beach... Unless you just really want to see the beautiful beach! Hurricanes a few years ago blew away the super cruisy park shower houses in Gulf Islands Nat. Seashore on Santa Rosa Island. The parking lot at the very end of the beach road in Navarre is quite cruisy, but it usually takes TIME before the right person (who is willing) arrives, and most usually happens after dark. Then again, the park in Ft. Walton Beach just off Highway 98 as you come into town is CRUISY.. I've had some interesting experiences there fairly quickly!
Gary