Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My Tentative Itinerary
View Single Post
Old 11th December 1999, 11:01 AM

Question

Keith,
Come on. When are you going to pack it up and make a trip to Asia? Bangkok awaits you, my man. I'm sure you're a lover of Asain cock, especially living out there near Manila Mesa. This place is the gay capitol of Asia.
The bookstores that are mentioned in the New Orleans board are still happening last time I heard. If you want something seedy late in the night, check out the one on Chef Mentour. It's the best of them all. The one out by the airport has lots of movies to select from, but the buddy system is not as good. And the one out on Crowder is a good alternative to the Adult Books if things are slow. Nice big holes that accomodate any ass! Anyway, while cruising around the French Quarter, be careful not to wander too far from Bourbon Street in the direction away from the River. It's not a safe area. And check out Petunias (if I spelled that right) off of the 300 block of Bourbon, or so. It's great. Have fun and be safe!!
Cupidman
Cupidman
Cupidman

------------------
Cupidman Look for me on mIRC (/whois CupidMan)