Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My Tentative Itinerary
View Single Post
Old 11th December 1999, 05:43 PM

Wink

Asia? A bit removed from my plans this trip. I traveled to Asia many years ago and will someday return, but these days I'm enjoying the good old USA. There is something to be said for a country with this much diversity of men!! Rarely can you find it outside our borders and diversity is the spice of life.

I especially appreciate the tips on New Orleans. I've spent probably 2 months in that city this year visiting with my boyfriend, but have NEVER made it to any of the bookstores. We tend to find our 3rd dick or groups in the Club Baths or at TT's or some other more private way. One day I hope to make it out to the bookstores. My boyfriend has been out and reports that the selection of men isn't always top rate, but he seemed to always get off -- but then he is a bigger sexhound than I!!

------------------
Cruisemaster
cruisingforsex.com