Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My Tentative Itinerary
View Single Post
Old 16th December 1999, 02:12 PM

hey keith, Orlando here. i am anxious to see ur report on the "P". used to be my only hang out now i go occasionally. if the guys know when u r there i'm sure u will have a good time no matter what. Club Orlando gets my mixed reviews as well, the staff has given plenty of attitude in the past when you go "crusin". don't know what they expect, u can't tell me anyone really goes there for anything else. But what i really want u to check out is the little bar next to the "P", in my opinion the best bar in town and by far the hottest men, it's the "Full Moon Saloon". best on friday and saturday nights of course. also are u going to check out the nude beaches on the east coast near the space center? nothing like being naked on the beach except gettin off there too! and last but not least our slice of heaven on earth "split oak park" for playin in the woods it's the best! ENJOY!

[This message has been edited by PickupMan59 (edited December 16, 1999).]