Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My Tentative Itinerary
View Single Post
Old 17th December 1999, 02:55 PM

Keith:

I was reading through all these replies. I
wanted to give you a word or two on the Dallas/Fort Worth scene.

Just before you arrive into Fort Worth on 287, from Wichita Falls, there is an arcade. Actually you would need to go north on I-35 about three miles and will see the big XXX sign on the west side of the road. This place is really hit and miss. Sometimes there is a lot of good action there, but problem there as with many of these places, some of the people are very greedy and get in the way.

There are three other Fort Worth bookstores. All of them have gloryholes. The police do go in from time to time but it is much safer than Dallas. There is a bookstore on the west side of town....near the Parker County line on I-30. There is another on the southeast side of town where I-20 and 820 intersect. This one is my favorite of the four in Fort Worth. The other one is difficult to find and is about 20 miles southwest of downtown Fort Worth and is almost never worth the trip out there.

As far as Dallas. Forget about the Trestle. I don't even know if it is still open or not. The last time I was there they had lost their license to sell alcohol so you can imagine that it was almost dead. The police raid this place on a regular basis and the Dallas courts are very hard on the people who are arrested there...a recent example that I heard about...for a first offense....two years of probation, $1000.00 fine, 80 hours of community service work, weekly visits to a counselor which included polygraphs to see if your "sexual history" was correct and a test to see if you are a child molester....

The police in Dallas also frequent the bookstores and all but one or two have cameras installed over the stalls so can make certain no action...even jack-off..happening in them.

One place that I believe does not have cameras is Paris Bookstore on Harry Hines (this is the actual name of the street)...and another is Mockingbird Video..just south of I-35 on Mockingbird.

White Rock is watched very closely by the police. I know several people who have been arrested there.

Have a great trip and be careful.