Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My Tentative Itinerary
View Single Post
Old 19th December 1999, 11:36 AM

Cool

I see the 'tatooed' hunk of Albuquerque has responded. Hey guy! I also very much enjoyed our deflowering. He had never been photographed in the nude and I had never used my new digital camera with a real, live, naked man.

We also had the video cam on when my new tatooed friend fucked me in my motel room. Maybe a few of you saw it? The modem connection was amazingly slow, but I know that the last frame I saw was of Mr. Tatooed fucking me.

Look for more on Mr. Tatooed shortly. He let me take tons of pictures of him and I'll be posting them to the site so you can all see what a hot man is Mr. Tatooed.

Anybody else out there along my travel route who wants to be photographed? Mr. Tatooed will be a tough act to follow, but I'm sure some of you guys want to show it off for all the men who visit this site, right?

------------------
Cruisemaster
cruisingforsex.com

[This message has been edited by Keith (edited December 19, 1999).]