Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Road Trip Itinerary: June - September, 2000
View Single Post
Old 9th July 2000, 10:37 AM

Wink

Keith, I see that you will be passing through Wisconsin and stopping in Milwaukee. Will you be passing through Green Bay or Appleton. I sent you pics a couple weeks ago and know that you are filming your first film. If you are going to be passing through the other fine cities I would love for you to fulfill my greatest fantasy...to be filmed...I have a preference for Bottom but am versatile and will give my 7 to whoever wants it. My loads are said to be legendary both with the quantity and for the distance I can shoot. Also it seems to turn some guys on that I cum while they are fucking me without even touching myself. I love to throw my legs over my head and take my whole load. With my love of cum I often fantasize of have a bunch of guys dumping there loads all over my body, face and mouth. If you are only going to be in Milwaukee I would be happy to drive there also since it only takes about 90 minutes. If you are interested e-mail MrBottom (the name my pics were submitted in where I was enjoying myself with that double dildo)at MrBottom@Usa.net

Oh ya, as you can see I love toy play also.

Rich