Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Recent Mexico Trip
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2003, 02:07 AM
VirginiaGuy
Cruiser

Thanks for the Info !!!

Hi and Thanks to both of you for all that information. I will have to try and make a copy for my files.

I've been to Latin America, including Mexico, but always concentrated on bars with very beautiful women who had to be paid a small amount. That was great, but eventually, after being back in the USA, I recognized my bisexual side. I hadn't really thought about going to Mexico or LA for guys, since when in other parts of LA and in the the girl bars their was such extreme prejudice against gays. Funny, they seemed to recognize my gay side, but I always denied it for my own good at the time and from complete ignorance too.

Before, I was a big time drinker so my inhibitions were not high and I didn't give a damn how sleazy or dangerous was the neighborhood, but God takes care of drunks and fools, they say.

Now, not being a boozer, I was glad to see the safety advise and that the places serve soft drinks and apparently it is not too hard to connect with guys in the bars. I believe I would find Mexico better than the USA from your description and should take a vacation there. I have thought of going in my RV, but have to research that as plane fare is so inexpensive anyway.

I do hope oral sex is not so risky w/o condoms. I wouldn't get fucked or fuck without one, but like most everybody prefer not to use one in oral. Another lucky thing is that in many years with many women in the USA and LA I never caught anything and never used condoms (before AIDS). You know, fools and drunks...

My criteria was to only deal with professionals in LA always, and mostly in the USA, figuring they would be more likely to watch their health. Again this was pre-AIDS and I did not practice sex with guys.

Anyway, Thanks again for the in-depth trip report. I hope it does bring others to Mexico which is a cool place for anyone to go.

bi, George