Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Asians and sex clubs
View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2001, 05:20 AM

Dear Peter,

I am glad that you have finally made the effort to enquire from the public what their opinions are on this latent topic.

Firstly, I do agree with many of the sex club goers and you, sex club owners, in limiting asians coming into your clubs. The main reason being that some asians go to sex clubs not to have sex or engage in any sexual activities but for the curiosity and the fun of voyeurism. They normally bunch together in a group, peering curiosly at others while they are seriously engaging in their fun, and giggle at the sight of some activities they might find funny. This is an extremely disturbing and irritating behavior especially to those who are trying hard to "do it" with someone!

Before I state the other side of my opinion, I must first admit that I am too an asian.

Now for the other side of the argument. You should not and cannot stop any asian or any person of any race from entering your club because it is a dicriminatory factor and it is against the law. Another point is that NOT all asians are like the above, like myself. I frequent sex clubs in LA for the sex and to go for the thrill of anonymous sex in your clubs. I do find that sex clubs are the few places where I can really let go and have fun!

I used to frequent your club, The Zone, until I was also barred from entering and renewing my membership. I must say that at first I was really pissed! Not until I have heard the other side of the story (which is my first reason), then I did agree, to a certain extend, to your intent.

Now, coming back to the main point. I must say that any private establishment does has its right to their prefered customers; like in your case, asians. All I have to suggest is that you should continue to open your doors to everyone but just keep an open eye on those (of any race) who might be coming into your clubs for a "funny" time instead.

------------------