Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Asians and sex clubs
View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2001, 09:11 AM

....To a degree, I do understand why some guys don't want Asians in the clubs. However, you cannot really generalize. It's not fair. (It really bothers me that I sort of agree too.)

I'm Filipino who grew up in the Philippines. Back there, they are not as much (not as much) sensitive towards PC. It's really not everybody, but it's there. I grew up hearing abusive jokes about all other Asians (except Filipinos). But then, Filipinos discriminated against other Filipinos also. 7 major languages, 32 dialects.....7 major cultures......immigrants. Pale skinned, dark skinned. Spanish-Filipinos, Chinese-Filipinos.

(What are we, then? This group of islands wasn't a country before Spain went there and named it after King Philip IV.)

I'm one of those total sluts. I've had sex with all kinds. I meet different people everyday. ........'Can't really generalize.

During the Basic Plumbing days, I've seen Filipino groups be loud and giggly, I've seen some other Asian groups be loud and giggly, I've seen some Hispanic groups be loud and giggly, and I've seen some Italians be loud and giggly. (Sorry if I weren't able to mention all of them....but they're the only ones that I've heard.)

The "loud and giggly" thing is DEFINITELY an issue and it's embarrassing that although I've seen other kinds of people do it, most of the time it's people who look like me who are doing it. Somebody should go around these places and kick these people out (for the evening). They probably don't even know it's unattractive.

But don't kick me out because I look like them. I don't do that kinda thing.