Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Asians and sex clubs
View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2001, 10:31 AM

Well, now lets take a look at this question from the businessmans side.I too am in business, and it is my understanding that it is against both Ferderal, and State laws to discriminate against any person for ANY reason.

Now that doesn't mean that if some joker comes into your place of business, and causes problems that you can't kick there ass out. BUT under the law if he comes back the very next day he must be admitted.

I have lived in the Greater Los Angeles area for almost forty years, and have seen so many business close there doors because of this attitude of discrimination for one reason or another.

When are we going to learn that having a Gay Community means ALL INCLUSIVE regardless of Color, Race, or Creed. and that includes Big, Small, Old, and Young.

Is your dance card full yet?

------------------
The Older the Violin, the sweeter the music
6'2" Br/Blue 6.5-7" uncut