Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Asians and sex clubs
View Single Post
Old 4th January 2001, 03:31 AM

Peterdeep -- you need to chill; all this about being repulsed, etc. by the gay community -- what you are selling is SEX, a primal human need that's not governed by Equal Opportunity laws, political correctiness, or quotas. What guys come to the Zone for is to GET OFF -- plain and simple.

Your critique of what you see in the gay culture implies that gay men should somehow become equal opportunity fucks; oops, better pull my dick out of this whiteboy, I haven't filled my asian quota tonight!

If your club or any club chooses not to allow Asians (or discourages them from joining) you are not denying them access to a job or to an education. You are denying them access to a sex club. They are not being damaged, except maybe in the area of their sexual self-esteem. But they are going to get this feedback anyways, everytime my hand pushes a tiny little cock back through the gloryhole.

OK, that last sentence probably angered and disgusted you. Well, I happen to not enjoy tiny little cocks. I don't know why, but it is probably biologically related to the human survival instinct (larger cock, more cum, better chance at having offspring). And I know all asians don't have tiny little cocks -- but the honest to god truth is that 99% of asian cocks I have encountered have been really small. And I am sorry, no amount of politically correct hand-wringing is going to make me desire an asian cock! And that doesn't make me prejudiced AT ALL -- it's like saying why doesn't that donkey fuck that horse -- oh no, that is a BAD DONKEY! He should like horses, after all they are very similar! OK, now I know that last sentence gets to the heart of the matter and probably really pissed people off. They are thinking "This guy is saying Asians are a different breed". Well, actually I am. Just as there are differenty types of dogs and cats and every other species on this planet that prefer to breed with their own. Again, this is biology -- animals stand a much better chance of successfully procreating if they mate within their own breed.

So I guess my point is, fine -- go ahead and do the politically correct thing. You will sleep well, feel good about yourself, and look like a hero to the entire gay and straight community! But you will not have provided what you profess to be in the business of doing -- a hot sexclub where most of your customers can go and get off. You are creating, for whatever reason, a club overrun by one particular group.

And I really don't care -- make the Zone an Asian sex club, a white sex club, or a sex club with no standards of admission whatsoever. Just know that the absolute reality of what turns humans on will never change, no matter how politically correct we pretend to be in the light of day. In the dark corners of a hot sex club I'm looking to get off with other hot guys, not be constantly accosted with tiny penises and hungry asian asses. OK, there I go again, I have stereotyped an entire race! But you know what? In my experience, what I have said is absolutely true. As they say, "It's not mean if it's true."