Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Asians and sex clubs
View Single Post
Old 4th January 2001, 12:02 PM

i've said it before and i'll say ti again -- we don't have any cause to point a finger at an unaccepting group such as the christian right, we don't have any reason to decry the hate mongers like WAR and Arian Nation. they are among us, gentlemen!

what is appalling about this discussion is that so many of you are missing the poiont. NO ONE is suggesting or asking anyone to have sex with a person they don't find attractive. THAT IS NOT THE ISSUE. The issue is whether or not a particular RACE should be allowed to ENTER an ESTABLISHMENT -- the same establishment that you may enter without concern or question. that is what we are talking about here. it's a simple as that. they get no special treatment once inside. if they break the rules of that establishment they are out just like anyone else. but the question again is, do you want to support a business that considers the RACE of a person before they will allow them to walk through the door? And if you DO AGREE, THEN YOU ARE A RACIST. Because racists, by definition, are people who want to associate ONLY with their own race. and just because you may only follow this practice at a sex club doesn't matter. no one is a little racist. it's like being a little pregnant.

And finally, to our friend a few post up who stated as 'BIOLOGICAL FACT' that animals have a better chance of surviving if they copulate within their own breed, I would point out as a biology major that -- a) the entire basis for evolution and natural selection is based upon inbreeding -- it is the primary way new genetic combinations are introduced into the collective genome. that's why the bees cross-pollinate between different flowers and even dog and cats, to use your example, are constantly being cross-bred to produce stronger and better new breeds and b) as far as i know -- and admittedly i have not read all the current literature -- two men have never successfully produced an offspring and thus your entire arguement is questionable.