Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Asians and sex clubs
View Single Post
Old 4th January 2001, 12:39 PM

Losfelizboy,
If your reading what most people are stating on their post is that their not bigots or racists because they just aren't attracted to asians and find their actions irritating. I think that in my interpretation or prespective what they are saying is that since they aren't bothered by and possibly are attracted to African Americans, Latins or Middle Eastern, that they aren't prejudice or racists because these other groups are of different races, or perhaps they are but since the color dejour is "Yellow" or Asian they are sticking to the topic.

Either way "Freedom of Speech" is an unalienable right of all Citizens of this country. But to that effect that gives all the Anita Bryants and Dr.Lauras the same rights to express their sentiments reguarding gays and their lifestyles and they should have the right as does everyone on this post to express their facts and sentiments don't they? I don't think that expression is a crime but actions can be. If as gay men we have this kind of sentiment how can we ever united and have solidarity? Why do we refer to each other as family? Food for thought think about it! When 2 people argue or fight they are both wrong, it takes two to tango. What are the real issues is it race? Is everyone grasping at straws and making up excuses to cover or hide thier real prejudice or are these valid reasons?

[This message has been edited by alwayshard&horny (edited January 04, 2001).]