Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Asians and sex clubs
View Single Post
Old 4th January 2001, 12:53 PM

My personal frustrations with sex clubs is that there are just TOO FEW OF THEM. With gay bars there always tends to be a clientel -- leather bars, discos, country western, and those frequented by a specific community within the community. As a bar goer, I can chose where I go and expect a certain "common interest."

With sex clubs no way...(and I'm not talking about bath houses -- I really don't like them.. sex clubs are lot better) there are what two or three or maybe four? So you take all these guys with all their fetishes, desires, sexual fantasies jam them into two or three sex clubs and expect everyone to be happy? It isn't going to happen.

But I agree with the thread that there needs to be some sort of enforcement of "sex club etiquette" or people should be asked to leave. I myself have been "stalked" to the point of totally losing my interest in having sex or getting off (by people of different races, age, etc) and to a point of leaving and never going back to that club.

Peter is it possible to enforce such rules to make people more comfortable?