Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Asians and sex clubs
View Single Post
Old 4th January 2001, 03:41 PM

my 2 cents here now...

i will echo some of the comments about asians (at least the ones i encountered, mainly at basic plumbing too). bear in mind, i am usually not attracted to asian guys. i like the older, hairy, daddy type...but this doesn't change what i observed:

indeed, there would always seem to be groups of young, twink, asian guys at basic plumbing that would gaggle and giggle - in the walkways and public playspaces. similarly, younger hispanic guys would seem to do this too.

(i never comprehended going to a sex club in a "group"...this makes no sense to me)

anyway, i have to agree: the asian guys i encountered don't seem to understand basic sex club "etiquette"...they tend to grab/grope any guy that walks by them...and then they don't seem to figure out when someone is not interested. perception of basic body language - which includes even making friggin' eye contact - is lacking in how most asian guys cruise.

but my biggest complaint about any sex club, is guys who are doused in cologne. to me, this should be THE most enforced rule for non-entry.

i do not believe in discrimination...we all have types, and there's a match for all of us out there...barring any race of guys is wrong in my opinion.

but having said that: i think that ANY guy/guys/group who are talking/chatting/gossiping/giggling should be asked to leave...please go to the fucking abbey if you wanna chit-chat with your friends...go to a sex club to have SEX...'nuff said.