Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Asians and sex clubs
View Single Post
Old 4th January 2001, 04:44 PM

Dudes!

Get over yourselves! For God's sake! I haven't been in a sex club yet that didn't have a smell worse than garlic. I've been pushed and fondled by every race and age (over 18 only), and have seen every size and shape/color of penis in the past year that I have frequented three of the different clubs out there. Two of those clubs closed, and the third doesn't care what you are as long as you're not hurting anyone. Every race is allowed in the third club, and I have yet to hear one Asian giggle...I have heard them slurp a couple of times...

As far as small dicks...Come on...I've seen monster dicks on all races...and I've seen teeney weenies on just as many men. I've been "blessed" with an average jimmie, and hate when some guy thinks I'm hot until he realizes I've only got 6 1/2".

And what is it that you see in the mirror when you're standing nude that makes you so much better than an Asian/Black/Hispanic/White/Jew/Christian/Atheist/Heterosexual? Think about it. One bad experience with a group isn't a foundation for a blanket statement or complete discrimination. I'd be happy to join the Zone, if I knew where it was.

Those places are so dark sometimes, anyway..All I have to say is a warm mouth is a good thing...no matter what language the tongue speaks...

For the record, I'm Hispanic.

------------------
Support the Arts that Support the Community!
www.ldiproductions.com